Our window and door products specialists can assist you with a preliminary quote that will cover sizes, options and hardware, approximate costs and delivery and/or installation dates.
Contact us Today!
or Email us at:
Download our Technical Catalog to learn more about BrombalUSA products.
Click Graphic to Download
Choose lift and slide when no other product will do
Lift and slide doors are ideal when thermal efficiency is needed.
Lift and Slide Window and Door Products
Lift and slide doors provide a great deal of flexibility for creating a large glazed opening. These doors use a roller system that allows door panels to be lifted above the flush track, so that they roll easily for opening and closing. When the door is lowered, its weight, a multi-point locking system, and special gaskets make it secure and weather resistant.
Features of our lift and slide doors are:
- They are a thermally broken product providing one of the most energy efficient sliding door products on the market. A wide variety of hardware options are available including the standard multi-point locking systems and a number of different style handles and finishes.
- Utilizing the EBE sections, lift and Slide doors are available in a wide range of materials, including galvanized powder coated steel, stainless steel, Cor-Ten steel, bronze and wood clad. A bi-metal option is also available utilizing a combination of the available materials, one for the interior and one for the exterior.
- The number of panels can be chosen to suit any particular configuration and opening size.
- Possible configurations include the following:
- Bi parting
- Multi stacking
- Pocket doors
- Corner configurations
- Curved Units.
- A flush track system is available.
- The size of the door is only limited by the weight of the glass which is 880 lbs per panel. Dual rolling systems can be used to accommodate larger pieces of glass and achieve an even larger door.
- Heights may be up to 20’ tall and 15’ wide.
This Lift and Slide door system is thermally broken and thus has great thermal efficiency. To learn more, please select the Materials & Finishes tab above.
To learn more about Steel Windows & Doors and our entire product line, please contact us directly.
- The size of our lift and slide doors are mostly limited by limited by the availability of the glass. The hardware used on these doors can accommodate 880 lbs per panel. Dual rolling systems can be used to accommodate larger pieces of glass exceeding 880 lbs to achieve an even larger door.
- Heights achievable up to 20' tall and 15' wide.
- Inquire about specific details on extra large openings/li>
Materials and Finishes
As a standard option, all of our Brombal products are offered in a powder coat finish in any RAL colors They are also available in the materials listed below:
Steel is an iron alloy which uses are countless. Simple, tough, and perfect for a variety of uses, Steel boasts great tradition and plays an irreplaceable role in the building industry...
Stainless steel is an iron alloy containing chromium, nickel, and molybdenum. It was discovered in 1913 by Englishman Harry Brearly after realizing he created a metal which resisted rusting when exposed to atmospheric elements...
CorTen steel is a high tensile strength, corrosion resistant steel alloy which contains copper, chromium and phosphorous. The name (Cor-Ten) reflects the special properties of this allows…
Utilizing the highest quality bronze in the fenestration industry, our products are made from 67% copper and 33% Zinc. This ratio is what allows the alloy to acquire a beautiful patina typical of old bronze…
Bi-Metal allows the flexibility of choosing 2 different types of materials to meet interior and exterior design demands. The ability to combine our available metal materials different on each side…
Metal-Wood is exactly as it sounds. The ability to combine our available metal materials on one side, and the warmth of wood on the opposite side is now possible. This allows you to carry…
Our lift and slide doors come with 3 standard handles. Inquire for custom hardware availability
Download 3 handles and specifications
(PDF Format) Download
Contact us for more info on custom handles
Since all of our units are shipped without glass, it provides great flexibility for the selection of glass based on your specific needs. We work with the largest glass vendors in the country to provide the most energy efficient solution. Some of the vendors we work with are PPG, Cardinal and others.
Please visit our FAQ section for more information on glazing.