Our window and door products specialists can assist you with a preliminary quote that will cover sizes, options and hardware, approximate costs and delivery and/or installation dates.
Contact us Today!
or Email us at:
Take a look at some product images
Download our Sales Catalog to learn more about BrombalUSA products.
Click Graphic to Download
Download our Technical Catalog to learn more about BrombalUSA products.
Click Graphic to Download
Choose thermally broken steel windows and doors for the best thermal performance available.
We are proud to be the exclusive distributors of the world's first thermally broken steel window, door, and curtain wall system. Brombal is the only manufacturer who has experience working with thermally broken products since their inception and they have completed many successful projects. Ebe and OS2 thermally broken sections are bonded together using two materials: the first is a fiberglass reinforced extrusion and the second is a high-density polyurethane resin injected under high pressure. This process firmly joins the frame sections together, ensures a continuous bond, and provides thermal insulation while maximizing structural strength. After years of intense research, the OS2 was born providing narrow sightline, thermally broken window and door systems.
OS2 Thermally Broken Products
OS2 Thermally Broken Windows and Doors are characterized by very narrow, 30 mm visible sightlines, yet are extremely sturdy and long-lasting. The high thermal efficiency of this product provides maximum U-value. This system has excellent design flexibility with four glazing bead profiles, either mechanical or welded corners, and true divided and simulated divided glazing options available. OS2 thermally broken windows and doors are available in a wide variety of configurations.
- The first narrow sightline, energy efficient, thermally broken steel window and door system.
- Extremely energy efficient.
- Durable design capable of utilizing triple pane glass.
- Dual neoprene gasketing system is removable, replaceable, extremely durable and very efficient.
Ebe Thermally Broken Products
EBE Thermally Broken Windows and Doors are extremely durable and have the ability to create large openings, yet have slender 65 mm sections. The high thermal efficiency of this product provides maximum U-value, and a triple neoprene gasket system provides an excellent weather seal. EBE thermally broken windows and doors can be obtained in a variety of configurations and have great design flexibility.
- Slender 65 mm sections are engineered to guarantee maximum structural performance while maintaining maximum design freedom.
- Extremely durable - virtually no maintenance costs.
- Each unit is engineered to ensure the highest level of design, meeting all structural requirements, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Triple neoprene gasketing system (removable and replaceable) makes an excellent seal.
- Available in both 65mm and 85mm sections to allow for a maximum glass thickness of 2 1/8".
- Oversized units available.
To learn more about Steel Windows & Doors and our entire product line, please contact us directly.