Our window and door products specialists can assist you with a preliminary quote that will cover sizes, options and hardware, approximate costs and delivery and/or installation dates.
Contact us Today!
or Email us at:
Get in touch with us for technical information and downloads on our Fire-Rated products
Click Graphic to get in touch.
FYRE-TEC™ SERIES H925 HEAVY SINGLE HUNG OPERABLE 3/4 HR. FIRE RATED STEEL WINDOWS
U.L. Classified Fire Protection Field Proven Dependability
- Available in larger sizes than Fyre-Tec standard 925 series
- Narrow site-line allows larger glass and daylight openings
- Manufactured from galvanized cold rolled steel
- Frames and Inserts fabricated with corners mitered and secured by welding
- Full length mechanical interlock at meeting rail
- Standard glazing material 3/4 hour rated (Optional ceramic glazing)
- Heavy duty balances with automatic heat activated closures
- True muntins, when required, integral (welded) to inserts
- Pile-type weather-stripping with integral sealing fin around entire perimeter of inserts
- Snap-lock glazing retainers secured with machine screws
- Weeps incorporated into sill members
- Conform to current AAMA H-HC40 Specifications
- Finished with weather resistant powder coating in nine standard colors
- Frames and glazing labeled in accordance with IBC requirements
- Sub-frame mounting systems supplied with all windows
- Underwriters Laboratories tested and classified
- Windows manufactured in USA
- Steel screen frames with fiberglass or aluminum mesh
- Premium clear non-wire glazing
- Insulated glass units with internal muntins, Low-E, and tints
- Impact safety ratings
- Custom colors
To learn more about Steel Windows & Doors and our entire product line, please contact us directly.
Availability & Cost
Get in touch with us to discuss which products are ideal for your application and for pricing. To inquire about this product, please click here